Super Auto: A Higher Level of Clean
Now only $289!!!
Check these areas for a starting evaluation of whether we can make your next experience different, or start with these to evaluate your last detail job.
- The gas filler lid area
- Around the radiator support and headlights
- Front frame rails
- Around and on coolant bottles
- Spare tire compartment
- Around the door hinges on the A or B pillar
- Door panel pockets and cubbyholes and glove box
– These are just for starters. Almost all of these require cleaning with special tools including a toothbrush!
Most cars look new only once. That’s when they are new. I’ve owned hundreds of new cars, and there is nothing quite like showing off a car that every part, corner, nook, and crevice is perfectly clean and new.
I’ve encountered the need many times for a level of carservice to set my car apart. Sometimes to prepare a car for a car show or to get a car polished and shining to sell it
I have yet to find an autoshop that delivers a level of clean that really qualifies as a super .
From the Owner
Recently, I bought a really nice 15-year-old Mercedes convertible with 85,000 miles on it. I sent it to a Fort Worthfor a deluxe job that cost $150; it was washed, waxed, and shined like a new penny.
But it was still a 15-year-old car with 85,000 miles. And, although the detailed Mercedes didn’t look bad, it didn’t look a lot different from other clean 15-year-old Mercedes.
The car needed a super detail. It’s almost a “feeling” you get when you walk around the car. You can’t possibly afford to make it like new in every particular, but a detail by Dallas Elite.com will make someone say “Wow, this car has really been taken care of.”
How good is Your Dallas Auto?
Evaluate your DFWor ’s work with these questions:
- Look under the gas filler lid. Did your vehicle leave it dirty, knowing most people never look there?
- In the trunk, pull up the carpet, exposing cubbyholes on either side. Are they clean?
- Take out the spare tire. Did the tech clean under there? And the back side of the spare?
- Are the Front door panel pockets clean, wiped down, or are the gum wrappers still there?
- Did the at the local DFW make sure the inside of the glove box was spotless?
- Lift out the ashtray. Did the person responsible for cleaning your inside, including the bottom, or is there a residue there?
- Front Door Hinges. Did the person who did a hand and detail miss cleaning the front door hinges?
- Check around the front of the radiator? Did the you received include removing all the dirt and grime from this area?
- Inspect around the coolant, brake fluid and other reservoir bottles. It’s not a super detail if they are nasty or discolored? A professional should make this area shine as part of detailing the engine.
- This is just the beginning of a long checklist we use at DFW Elite Auto Detailing. See the complete super detailing checklist, and pictures of cars we have detailed, and a list of services we offer.
Let us show you super detailing and help you recapture the feeling of driving a like-new ride with our toothbrush cleaning system.